Salary: GHC Confidential
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT JOB DESCRIPTION
Our client is a reputable company in the health care industry located in Accra, Ghana.
Our client requires a capable and resourceful Administrative Assistant who is experienced at working from home or comfortably working remotely.
The right candidate for this job should have a constant access to reliable internet connectivity.
This job also requires that the successful candidate is computer savvy since all work will be done on the computer.
The job also requires that the candidate is flexible and willing to work in the night.
Assists the Director in day to day operations.
Reports to the Executive Director
• Posting job ad on job boards to recruit nurses.
• Assist with onboarding of nurses.
• Facilitate the hiring process, which includes interviewing and screening candidates.
• Present qualified candidates to Manager and/or Business Development Consultant
• Maintain recruiter rapport with candidates.
• Ensure all qualification, licenses, standards are met, up to date and adhered.
• Assist with creating ID badges for nurses.
• Assist with staffing and scheduling of patients
• Coordinate the visit schedule of long term patients
• Create login for nurses who do not possess one, provide with login information and guide them to the share file.
• Obtain reference contact information from nurses and perform a minimum of three professional reference checks.
• Assist with booking appointments with nurses and facilities.
• Prepare contracts for all nurses and new clients.
• Assist with book keeping.
• Assist with coordinating performance improvement projects.
• Coordinate supplies inventory and re-order.
• Assist with conducting finance department audits
• Assist with coordinating renewal of business licenses and other legal requirements.
• Assist with JCAHO certification for clients, conduct monthly JCAHO audits, invoicing, book keeping
• Coordinate with vendors for software design, website design and document design.
• Assist with creating and coordinating internal staff schedule
• Adhere to federal and state laws and relevant healthcare program requirements
• Assist with organizing and staffing Meet and Greet off-site recruiting events.
• Adhere to the company policies and Code of Conduct
• Identify and communicate areas of risk and potential improvement opportunities
• Any other duties that may be assigned.
A. Must have experience of at least 1 year in office management t.
B. Associates Degree in Business Administration or related field Preferred
C. Muse have excellent verbal, written communication skills, exercise a high level of professionalism at all times and enjoy talking to people.
D. Must have good presentation and organizational skills, (emailing candidates, posting jobs).
E. Must have a positive attitude and be coachable to industry
F. Self-starter with self-confidence and a desire to win
G. Ability to function as a team member in competitive team environment
H. Ability to meet deadlines
I. Ability to excel in a fast-paced, learn environment
J. Organized with attention to detail
K. Time management skills
L. Demonstrate leadership
M. Abide by the company Health Staffing’s values
N. Follow company Code of Conduct and all applicable laws and regulations
0. Public relations ability, interpersonal skill & professional telephone manner
P. Customer Service
Q. Must have the ability to communicate effectively both written and verbal with Nurses and healthcare partners in a highly professional manner.
R. Must be able to work under pressure.
S. Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite including Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel
T. Must be competent is the usage of PC computers
Only shortlisted candidates who meet the job requirements will be contacted. Good luck.
If the job above did not meet your criteria or interest you can take a look at our other active job vacancies below or upload your CV onto our platform. Our CV Database is our first fetch-point. Click here