Salary: GHC Confidential
Accounting Coordinator Job Overview
Our client is a reputable company in the health care industry located in Accra, Ghana.
Our client requires a capable and resourceful Accounting Coordinator who is experienced at working from home or comfortably working remotely.
The right candidate for this job should have a constant access to reliable internet connectivity.
This job also requires that the successful candidate is computer savvy since all work will be done on the computer.
The job also requires that the candidate is flexible and willing to work in the night.
Reports to: Business Development Director
• Maintaining patient medical records,
• Obtain time sheets/ visit notes from staff
• Reconciling nursing visit notes with route sheet/ time sheet in preparation for billing and payroll
• Billing for services provided
• Sending invoices to clients/ Collection
• Accounting and Bookkeeping
• Respond to nurses’ enquiries on notes submission and payroll
• Respond to Clients’ request on invoices and claims submitted
• Answering and making phone calls
• General office tasks: photocopying, emails, faxing
• Market with Clients for new referrals
• Obtain customer satisfaction surveys post nursing visit
• Make recruitment calls to nurses when needed
• Assisting new nursing applicants in completing application
• Maintaining nurses HR files
• Customer service
• Develop excellent rapport with nurses and customers
• Weekend on-calls when needed
• Any other duties that may be assigned.
• Minimum Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related field
• Excellent computer skills, high proficiency in the use of Microsof office and Quickbooks
• Minimum 1 year experience using Quickbooks
• At least one year experience in a similar position
• Knowledge of medical terminology a plus
• Ability to multitask is a must
• Must be organized, able to function well in a high-volume, fast paced environment.
• Must be able to work well under pressure
• Successful candidate must demonstrate ability to learn quickly
• Ability to build rapport with staff and customers
• Excellent verbal and written business communication skills.
• Flexibility to respond to urgent client requests on evenings and weekends when necessary.
• Excellent follow-up and follow-through skills
• Excellent Computer skills
• Excellent customer service skills
• Must be a self-starter, personable, team player, and willing to start as soon as possible?
Only shortlisted candidates who meet the job requirements will be contacted. Good luck.
If the job above did not meet your criteria or interest you can take a look at our other active job vacancies below or upload your CV onto our platform. Our CV Database is our first fetch-point. Click here