Salary: GHC Confidential
Human Capital/Administrative Officer Description
Our client is in need of an Administrative Officer to manage the front office with respect to phone calls, walk in clients and perform clerical tasks. Other responsibilities include:
• Update company databases by inputting new employee contact information and
• Screen potential employees’ resumes and application forms to identify suitable
candidates to fill company job vacancies.
• Organize interviews with shortlisted candidates.
• Post job advertisements to job boards and social media platforms.
• Remove job advertisements from job boards and social media platforms once vacancies
have been filled.
• Prepare HC-related reports as needed (like training budgets by department)
• Assist in the planning of company events.
• Prepare and send offer and rejection letters or emails to candidates.
• Coordinate new hire orientations.
• Respond to staff inquiries regarding HC policies, employee benefits, and other HCrelated matters.
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management or studying toward a degree in
Human Resource Management or related field.
• A minimum of two (2) years working experience in an office environment.
• Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications. The ability to work as part of a team.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent administrative and organizational skills.
• Effective communication skills.
If the job above did not meet your criteria or interest you can take a look at our other active job vacancies below or upload your CV onto our platform. Our CV Database is our first fetch-point. Click here