Job Title: Internal Audit Officer
Company Industry: Pharmaceutical
Qualification Required: Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Economics, Finance or related field
Employment Type: Full time
Years of Experience: 3-4 years in Similar Role
A reputable pharmaceutical firm is seeking to recruit an Internal Audit Officer. The successful candidate will possess a thorough knowledge of accounting procedures and a sound judgement.
- Ensures the organization complies with internal regulations and established control protocol
- Verify and report on adequate staff utilization and other resource optimization.
- Participate in establishing a risk-based audit plan.
- Discuss audit findings with the process owners and agree on recommendations for improvement.
- Prepare a preliminary written audit report for each audit engagement.
- Demonstrate flexibility and takes responsibility for completing the work plan.
- A minimum of a university degree/ professional qualification in Accounting.
- Qualified member of a recognized professional accounting body (ACCA UK / ICA GH)
- Minimum of 3 years of work experience excluding National Service period
- Ability to manage stressful situations effectively
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Deadline for applications: 24 /10/2022
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.