Branch Manager Job Summary
A reputable Savings and Loans company in Kumasi, Ashanti Region of Ghana is seeking to hire a Branch Manager who will be responsible for supervising and managing the bank branch.
He /She will oversee financial reporting, hire and train staff, and grow branch revenue.
Duties include managing and supervising employees, assisting customers, and providing excellent customer service.
Responsibilities of the Branch Manager
• Prepares financial statements and analysis for branch
• Manages and supervises department employees; responsible for day-to-day supervision
• Maintains and oversees all banking procedures and processes
• Recruiting, vetting, interviewing, and hiring new employees
• Overseeing approvals of loans, lines of credit, and other fiscal plans
• Assisting with customer service and satisfaction
• Marketing branch within the community to attract business
• Records and researches all financial information for analysis
• Oversees budget reports, preparation of budgets, and analysis of budgets
Branch Manager Requirements and Qualification
• Bachelor’s degree in finance, business with an emphasis in finance, or a related
• Significant previous experience in the banking industry
• Excellent computer skills; experience in financial software, Microsoft Office Suite
• Exceptional knowledge of banking, finance, accounting, budgeting, cost
accounting, and cost control principles
• Applicants should be based in Kumasi
How to Apply
Interested applicants should kindly send CVs to email@example.com or contact 0579557272 for more enquiries.