The Business Development Manager will develop and implement a portfolio of innovative alternative products and services to serve banking and non-banking customers.
The incumbent will identify sales leads, pitch products or services to new clients and maintain a good working relationship with new contacts.
The incumbent will develop and implement specific strategies to offer secure, convenient and fast alternative channels to boost retail
deposits and transaction business through traditional & non-traditional service delivery channels.
1. Develop and implement tactics for executing all existing and new business platforms for service delivery.
2. Enforce client acquisition, partnership and vendor relationship to achieve business targets.
3. Continuously propose general and/or target group-specific products to meet client needs.
4. Conduct internal and external market analysis and recommend the review of existing and development of new and competitive Alternative Channels products and services.
5. Monitor market trends (competitors, clients etc.) to gather relevant market information and analyze the impact to inform segment-specific strategy to grow the share of the business.
6. Develop efficient and effective internal and client communication mechanisms to ensure regular client feedback to improve client service delivery.
7. Recommend policies, processes and procedures to ensure continuous development of a competitive range of all product lines targeted at identifiable groups.
8. Actively promote product usage by all branches.
9. Implement a detailed call plan to support the acquisition activities, follow ups and required support for branches.
10. Liaise with relevant operational and support departments for specific research reports as may be required.
11. Prepare periodic reports on business development activities.
12. Perform any other duties that may be assigned from time to time by a superior.
Minimum Requirements of the Business Development Manager
BSC degree in Marketing, Communication / Business Administration and another related field
• Strong Organizational Skills with no less than 5 years of experience in related field
• Demonstrated ability to show results
• Proven administrative, leadership and management ability in a leadership role
Fluent in English
Skills and Competencies of the Business Development Manager
Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Must be adept in the use of Internet and E-mail
Personality Traits of the Business Development Manager
Integrity, reliability and independence
Accuracy, precision and attention to detail
Skilled in expressing ideas clearly and persuasively, both verbally and in writing
Good personal discipline and planning
Confident working to deadlines without constant detailed supervision
Ability to form good working relationships with the front office and with other risk staff
Deadline for application: 25th August 2021
Click on the link Apply link above or send us a message using the WhatsApp button below
Click here to access all our latest jobs
Interested and qualified candidates should submit applications to [email protected] or click on the apply button to easily apply. Please indicate the job title as s subject line of your application. You can also submit your application using the WhatsApp button at the bottom of this page. Good luck.
If the job above did not meet your criteria or interest you can take a look at our other active job vacancies below or upload your CV onto our platform. Our CV Database is our first fetch-point. Click here