Company Industry: Pharmaceutical
Qualification Required: Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Economics, Finance or related field & ACCA / ICA qualification
Location: Accra, Kumasi & Ho
Employment Type: Full time
Years of Experience: 5-7 years in Similar Role
- A reputable pharmaceutical firm is seeking to recruit a proficient Chartered Accountant. Candidate will be responsible for the day to day financial operation of the company. He / She will provide an effective financial management services to the company and also enforce financial policies.
- Ideal candidate must be mentally agile, accurate & detailed oriented with great communication skills
See our latest recruitment opportunities in Ghana here
- Produce weekly and Monthly management reports (Bank reconciliation)
- Show true reflection of company’s financial status
- Provide sound financial advise to the management and board of Directors
- Cash Flow analysis and Projection (Monthly)
- Staff Payroll Management (Statutory taxes etc.)
- Liaise with External Auditors
- Internal cost control system. Enforce guidelines for Expenditure
- Weekly expenditure analysis (Top Spenders)
- Quarterly Budget preparation
- Coordinate all Statutory Obligations – VAT, PAYE, Income TAX
- Maintain records to meet legal and tax requirement
- Financial Statement
- Management Reports.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Economics, Finance or related field
- Prior experience in FMCG, Pharmaceutical industries preferred;
- Team leading exposure is essential;
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skill
- ACCA/ICA qualification or equivalent is desirable
- 5+ years of experience as a Chartered Accountant (CA)
- Impressive oral and written communication skills
- Ability to manage stressful situations effectively
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to: [email protected] using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the mail.
Deadline for applications: 24 /10/2022
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.