Salary: GHC Commensurate
Our Client (Public Sector Organisation) is looking for a Rewards Manager to join their dynamic and agile HR Team to take full ownership and accountability for the Rewards & Benefits Business Strategy.
In this role, you will work with the HR Leadership team and senior business managers to design and implement reward policies and procedures that meet business requirements that is aligned with the long term business strategy and plan, with the HR Head.
• Responsible for developing a Reward Strategy to support their business objectives of attracting, retaining and engaging talent.
• Ensure competitiveness of their reward and benefits via research and benchmarking for best practices.
• Conduct salary benchmarking exercises through salary/benefit surveys and consulting with recruitment agencies to ensure the overall remuneration package remains competitive.
• Design and support delivery into the business of the annual Pay Review and Bonus processes.
• Analyse, report and communicate key HR metrics to HR Head. Responsible for developing a dashboard of information for the business and doing analytics
• Reward strategy design and development
• Budget Management
• In-depth understanding of the role Policy & Reward plays and its interactions with other HR related processes.
• Education and Experience:
• A university degree: MBA or related field preferred.
• Minimum years of Experience is 12 years with at least 9 years in a senior position.
How to apply:
All qualified candidates should send their applications and CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org by close of Monday, 4th October 2021 .
Kindly indicate the position in the subject of your email. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
If the job above did not meet your criteria or interest you can take a look at our other active job vacancies below or upload your CV onto our platform. Our CV Database is our first fetch-point. Click here