Salary: GHC Confidential
We are looking for a qualified Sales account manager to oversee and address our customers’ technical needs. You will provide accurate technical service before and after the point of sale, ensuring customer satisfaction.
As a Technical account manager, you should be a tech-savvy professional, able to explain technical details and requirements to a non-technical audience. You should also be results-driven and aspire to achieve specific goals.
Ultimately, you should be able to provide technical, product and business knowledge to support sales process and strengthen customer relationships.
- Provide technical support for customers to support pre-sales and post-sales processes.
- Address all product-related queries on time.
- Train customers to use products effectively.
- Provide developers with customers’ feedback to help identify potential new features or products.
- Report on product performance.
- Identify solutions to reduce support costs.
- Analyze customers’ needs and suggest upgrades or additional features to meet their requirements.
- Liaise with the sales department to win new business and increase sales.
- Establish best practices.
- Keep track of sales performance metrics.
Knowledge and Experience
- Proven work experience as a Technical account manager.
- Solid technical background with hands on experience in digital technologies.
- Familiarity with software and front-end development.
- An ability to gasp customers’ needs and suggest timely solutions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- BSc degree in Computer Science or relevant field.
If the job above did not meet your criteria or interest you can take a look at our other active job vacancies below or upload your CV onto our platform. Our CV Database is our first fetch-point. Click here