Salary: GHC Commensurate
Our Client (Public Sector Organisation) is looking for a Talent and Development Manager to join their dynamic and agile HR Team to take full ownership and accountability for the Talent and Development Management Strategy.
1. Build and manage the framework of Performance Management, Talent Management & Succession Planning, Career development plan and key talent/high-potential development to achieve business goals.
2. Improve organizational effectiveness through the solution development and deployment to enhance the leadership, people capability productivity and drive a performance culture
3. Take charge in designing and facilitating the Performance Management, Individual Career Development, Talent Management & Succession Planning processes for the whole company or defined scope.
4. Cooperate with Training Center to design the Training / Coaching model & roadmap to ensure the development plan of our people is aligned with business and people strategy on track and effective.
5. Cooperate with Training Center in designing the competency framework, leadership training/coaching program.
6. Master the database of talent management/succession planning in the Training/ Coaching plan, with Line Manager and Talent Acquisition Dept for internal career opportunities.
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Human Resource Management, Psychology, Organizational Behavior or other relevant Management or Social Science disciplines
• Excellent command of the English language (spoken/written)
• A strong communicator, both in writing and spoken communications
• Minimum of 10 years progressive experience in a similar role;
• Excellent awareness and understanding of the technical and behavioural development needs of the organization
• Experience in management development and soft skills training
• Experience in designing and delivering a variety of training solutions
• Experience in partnering with third parties
• Budget management experience
• People Management experience
How to apply:
All qualified candidates should send their applications and CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org by the close of Monday, 4th October 2021.
Kindly indicate the position in the subject of your email. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
If the job above did not meet your criteria or interest you can take a look at our other active job vacancies below or upload your CV onto our platform. Our CV Database is our first fetch-point. Click here