Company Industry: Insurance
Line Manager: Managing Director
Employment Type: Full time
Years of Experience: 6-8 years in Similar Role
The Business Development and Marketing Manager will be developing and growing retail share within the Liberia business portfolio, while ensuring great build-up and implementation of the company’s marketing activities to achieve overall business objectives and retail expected growth. Request for staff
Business and Financial Performance
- Manage and monitor branches business objectives achievement
- Develop commercial growth strategy
- Increase retail share within the portfolio
- Execute and manage the marketing, communications, and customer experience budget of the subsidiary while respecting the assigned targets
- Define and monitor the execution of the business strategy
- Negotiate, sign and develop partnership in order to grow our retail and local corporate business
- Grow sales according to objective
- Segment market and identify relevant business targets
- Organize and implement business intelligence follow-up within the market
- Ensure the launch and development of the digital distribution channels of the entity
- Support sales team in improving and gaining knowledge on our solutions and initiatives.
Business Development & Marketing
- Deliver additional sales each month and provide the business with a prospection report
- Provide the business with monthly performance review reports
- Provide monthly business intelligence reports
- Follow-up marketing spends
- Build and implement action plans on the different solutions following the signed-off marketing plan
- Train the sales team to know and master our different solutions
- Increase the share of retail in our portfolio through the sign-off of strategic partnerships
- Minimum Bachelor in Marketing, Business Management, sales or any related field.
- Minimum experience: 6 years in sales development and/or marketing functions, proven performance track-records
- Strong communication skills and IT fluency.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Gross Salary is up to USD 3000 based on education, experience, and skill set
- Provident Fund after Probation
- Scratch card (phones and modem)
- Family Medical Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid vacation per the Ministry of Labor Provisions
Interested and qualified candidates should send CVs to [email protected]
Deadline for applications; 30/10/2022